What We Do + How We Are Different
We are not your average plan manager – we are real people from real walks of life, just as you are!
We are real people from real walks of life. We care about you and helping achieve your goals and aspirations. We provide a personal, independent non-biased and responsive service. As a Canny Plan Management client, you will be allocated a personal Plan Manager dedicated to helping you understand and manage your NDIS plan. Your Plan Manager will listen to you to understand your individual circumstances and will work with you to maximise your NDIS funding.
By choosing Canny Plan Management, you will have the flexibility of choice and control in who you choose to provide and deliver your support services. You won’t have to only use NDIS registered providers. You can also negotiate pricing below the NDIS capped prices and make value for money decisions in line with your plan to make the most of the supports that best suit your needs.
AS YOUR PLAN MANAGER WE WILL:
- Meet with you to discuss + prepare a budget based on supports identified in your plan
- Process + pay your provider invoices within 3 business days of receipt
- Provide you with options for invoice approval
- Resolve any payment issues quickly
- Provide you with monthly statements
- Take care of financial reporting
- Check in with you at 3 + 6 months to discuss your plan utilisation + how your funding is tracking
- Meet with you prior to your plan expiring to help you prepare for your Plan Review, including a proposed budget to help you get the plan you need
- Give you real-time budget + invoice tracking through our Plan Management portal
- Provide you a Welcome Pack in your preferred format
- Deliver a participant centred best practice model service
There is no cost to you! Plan Management is a specific stated and funded support under Capacity Building and Improved Life Choices (Choice & Control).
If you have Plan Management in your current plan, you can contact us now to get it happening. If you don’t have Plan Management in your current, plan, you can request that it be included in your next plan at your Plan Review meeting.
Can’t wait that long? You can contact the NDIS and ask for an early Plan Review to request adding Plan Management.
Need advice or help with this? Fill out the form and we will work on this together.